The 3PATRB and 3PFDRB range of ribbon pattern bar burners are specially designed for direct fired applications where a uniform flame or heat source is required over a set width.
Stainless steel ribbons are arranged to give the required heat output and flame pattern, and inserted into a pipe or extruded section to create the bar burner.
Atmospheric forced draft premix travels down the bar and is ignited on the ribbon, producing a uniform flame across the full length. Ribbon Pattern Bar Burners are ideal for bakery ovens and hot plates, powder coating batch ovens and for flame impinging to heat drums or rollers internally.
- Cost effective uniform heat source
- Inserta jet bar burners available
- Atmospheric or forced draft options
- Direct ignition and sense (No ladder pilots required)
- Available up to 6.0M long
- Fully automated control
- Optional variable output across the ribbon length
- On/Off, fixed or modulating outputs
- Natural Gas, Propane or Butane
- Fully tested & pre-commissioned
- Fully compliant with the latest regulations
- Powder Coat Batch Ovens
- Bakery Ovens & Hotplates
- Textile Singeing
- Drum Heater
- Flame Impinging