The 3PATRB and 3PFDRB range of ribbon pattern bar burners are specially designed for direct fired applications where a uniform flame or heat source is required over a set width.
Stainless steel ribbons are arranged to give the required heat output and flame pattern, and inserted into a pipe or extruded section to create the bar burner.
Atmospheric forced draft premix travels down the bar and is ignited on the ribbon, producing a uniform flame across the full length. The system is ideal for bakery ovens and hot plates, powder coating batch ovens and for flame impinging to heat drums or rollers internally.
- Cost effective uniform heat source
- Inserta jet bar burners available
- Atmospheric or forced draft options
- Direct ignition and sense (No ladder pilots required)
- Available up to 6.0M long
- Fully automated control
- Optional variable output across the ribbon length
- On/Off, fixed or modulating outputs
- Natural Gas, Propane or Butane
- Fully tested & pre-commissioned
- Fully compliant with the latest regulations
- Powder Coat Batch Ovens
- Bakery Ovens & Hotplates
- Textile Singeing
- Drum Heater
- Flame Impinging