The 3PMFIR metallic gas fired infrared emitters use an innovative sintered metal yarn woven into a textile like material. This allows any shape of emitter to be manufactured easily to suit our customers individual requirements.
Combustion takes place on the surface of the burner, heating the metal fibres to over 1000°C and emitting medium wave infrared.
The use of premixed air and gas allow an extremely high turn down which is essential for accurate temperature control.
The special properties and mechanical strength of the alloy used allows the burner to be fired in any orientation, even vertically, and will safely oxidise small amounts of contaminants that fall onto the burner face.
- Extremely robust with good mechanical strength
- Quick heat up and cool down times
- Not subject to thermal shock
- Manufactured to suit any size or shape
- Fully automated systems
- Horizontal or vertical firing
- Fixed or modulating outputs with very high turndowns
- Fully tested & pre-commissioned
- Natural Gas, Propane or Butane
- Pre-heating & Drying of Textiles
- Pre-gel for Impression Printing
- Heat Setting
- Synthetic Yarn Treatment
- Thermal Bonding
- Hot Flue Systems
- P.V.C. Coat Curing
- Foodstuffs Toasting & Branding
- Paint Drying and Curing
- Pre-gel for High Speed Drying
- Powder Coat Curing
- Anchour Coat Drying